Sunday 29 July 2012

Introduction

Hey I am Dinesh and this is a small blog where i'll document my day to day journey just in case i end up doing something worth to be proud and happy of later in my life and want to look back at how i've improved from what i started off. Currently working at ??? ... but ahh this is not a blog i've written to advertise myself so am gonna stop the introduction right here ;)

Ok...so am not much of a writer but, i've always liked to document things I do. Always had this stupid habit of writing down key notes on topic which i work on .. to remember them later.. but darn.. always misplaced the Word file :D so ended up losing most of it by the time I moved on to a different topic :D .. so so thought its time to make something online which i'd have access to even when am travelling.

So... Here goes !!! \m/

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Dinesh! I can ensure you that writing notes is not a stupid habit, but very useful one! Please, don't lose it. It will help you in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embarking on my journey for knowledge has been an incredible ride. From exploring various subjects to nurturing my writing skills, every step has been fulfilling. While I value personal effort, I also understand that seeking help, like considering the option to pay someone to do my assignment can enhance this journey by providing valuable support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dinesh! It's awesome that you're starting this blog to track your journey and growth. Documenting your experiences is a fantastic way to reflect and learn. And hey, we all have those quirky habits! Regarding your interest in note-taking, consider exploring online platforms that offer easy access and organization. Best of luck, and enjoy the process! If you ever need assistance, remember there are resources like a cheap dissertation writing service to help streamline your work. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete